Guided tours are designed to be age-appropriate and aligned with your curriculum. Each tour is about 90 minutes.
Choose from the following topics:
- General Tour
- Yellowstone Ecology & Adaptations
- Scat & Track Identification
- Conservation and the Sanctuary Mission
- Animal Care & Enrichment
Add on Activities
For those with more time (30 min), add on an activity for your group!
Choose from a variety of activities aligned with your tour:
- Enrichment (all ages): Make an enrichment object and watch the animal explore it
- Classification (all ages): Learn the differences between groups of animals
- Endangered Species (Ages 4-13): What endangered means, status of regional species, the effects of climate change on wildlife and what you can do to help.
- Animal Detectives (Age 5-11): Use scat/track knowledge to identify an animal
- Animal Encounter - Reptile and Amphibian (all ages): Meet one of the ambassador animals up close